Hanalei is known for it’s spectacular beauty and authentic charm. Nestled in the heart of this inspiring beauty is Hale Halawai ‘Ohana ‘O Hanalei. The Center’s buildings look up at the majestic mountains of Na Molokama, Mamalahoa and Hihimanu and are bordered by vibrant taro fields and the beautiful Waioli Park.
The buildings include:
Hale Pohai Aloha named by our Hawaiian language teacher and chorus director, Akiko Maka Chang. This houses a large gathering space, certified kitchen, health brochure library, large meeting space and office.
“Uncle Jack’s Place” was named for Uncle Jack Kahalolani Hashimoto, founding board member, who led the volunteer construction effort. This building offers a more intimate meeting space for educational and recreational purposes.
The Halau offers a place for hula performances and music events.
- Convenient and affordable scenic location for meetings, parties, luau, cultural events, classes or other activities.
- $15/hour (includes 15 minutes setup and 15 minutes cleanup)
- $20/hour for certified kitchen
- To reserve a space, complete the application below or pick one up at the Center. Please check our online calendar for date and place availability.
- Hale Halawai is an Alcohol, Drug & Tobacco Free zone.
Click to download the FACILITY USE APPLICATION FORM
For more information please call 808-826-1011 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org